Friday, June 30, 2017

Bloom Tea Cup

Hi everyone! I am back again with another quick project for Eileen Hull and Stampotique collaboration this month! I cut the 3D Tea Cup die from Matboard and embossed with the Daisy Wreath Embossing Folder.

I forgot to photograph the tea cup while I was inking...oops! 😕 But I used Eileen's ColorBox  Hydrangea Blends which can be found in a set in her shop on etsy HERE. First I added a dab on ink on a tray and watered down and then painted onto the individual pieces. Once dry I lightly inked over the pieces again with the blend to make the embossing stand out. Once that was completed I put together according to the direction on the packaging.

Next I stamped the Kassa's Bloom onto a piece of watercolor paper. From the same Colorbox Blends Set that the Hydrangea Blend came from I watered down the Tutu and Wildberry Blends and watercolored the flower. Also I used the Melon Blend and Nutmeg Blends which you can find those HERE and HERE.

Next I fussy cut the flower out and added a combo of Stickles and Icicle Glimmer Glaze to the flower and let dry. I cut out and Glimmer Misted a leaf from the Leaves, Spring Diecut.

I adhered the flower and leaf to the front of the tea cup along with thread and twine. 

If you have missed any of the past projects this month you can find Eileen's Inspiration Team's projects HERE, HERE and HERE. Stampotique Design Team's project can be found HERE, HERE and HERE.
As always if you have any questions about this project please let me know.

 I would also like to submit this project for the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #288-#289
Stampotique Designers Challenge: SDC275

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Friday is wonderful and enjoy creating!


  1. Beautiful! fabulous design
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

  2. Super creation!
    Thanks for joining the Stampotique Challenge.
    xoxo Yvonne

  3. That is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at the Stampotique Challenge! xo Cheetarah

  4. love the addition of the stickles on the flower.. it so makes it pop!!