I measured and cut patterned cardstock to fit but my container was slightly bigger than the cardstock so I cut a small strip to cover the empty space. Since I'm adding an initial over the strip of cardstock it won't be noticeable.
Next I cut out flowers and leaves from the following diecuts: Rolled Flower 3 PK, Romance Flower and Spring Leaves.
I inked the edges of the flowers and shaped with a stylus.
I started with the smallest petal section of the flower and started rolling and shaping as I went. Once I got the flower the way I wanted I glued together.
Next I added trim and the letter to the front of the container along with some punched flowers, Dew Drops and a button.
The lid of the container I adhered a doily and the Rolled Flower 3 PK and added two of the larger leaves to the flower along with a couple of buttons and a dew drop to the center of the flower.
I adhered gathered tulle and twine in the bare spots of the lid.
The yellow flowers are from the Romance Flower diecut I wadded up four of the flowers and then added a brad to the center of the flower and then shaped.
The other two yellow Romance Flower diecuts I wadded up and then flattened back out, folded in half and rolled to create a flower bud.
I added the smaller spray of leaves from the Spring Leaves diecut to the rolled flowers and finished off with pearl sprays and two pearl pins. Now all I have to do is fill it up with goodies. :-)
For more inspiration from the rest of the design team be sure to hop on over to Eileen's blog!
If you have any questions about this project please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is awesome and enjoy creating!