Hi there! I am back for the third day in a row with another project I created for Eileen Hull's booth at CHA/Creativation. This journal pocket I created for my foam-dori using the House/Pocket Stitchlits Diecuts.
I cut four house/pocket diecuts from felt and "stacked" each diecuts end up on end (line up the holes) before stitching together because if you don't it will make it hard to stitch all four pieces of felt together. I stitched the sides together to create pockets and the flaps I stitched individually. I used cross stitch thread and did a back stitch on all edges. You can Google or Bing back stitching if you are unsure how to do this stitch.
The bottom flaps I used Fabri-Tac to adhere it to the pocket and the top flaps I added a velcro dot to keep each pocket closed.
Thanks for stopping by, hope your Wednesday is wonderful and enjoy creating!