I found this pattern on Silhouette but I changed it from an angel to a doll. The name of the pattern is Liberty Angel 3D Figure Part 1 Torso Arm Dress and Liberty Angel 3D Figure Part 2 Legs Wings Apron...I have no way of linking the patterns to my blog...sorry 😞 I do how ever have the tutorial from Needles 'n' Knowledge blog which did help in putting together my little dolly.
She is approximately 18 inches high once put together. Most of the paper collection that is used on the dress and pantaloons are from Anna Griffin Garden Party Stack.
The arms and legs are jointed with beads and ribbon. That was one of the reasons that is took me forever was at first I had the wrong size of beads and after searching I finally found a couple of strands at Michaels on clearance.
I also added an assortment of lace to the dress which I think really "fancified" her up. 😀
Instead of using twine and twirling onto a dowel and spraying with Starch to create curls I decided to use yarn to create her hair. I cut the yarn in three different lengths and started on the back of her head and worked my way to side of the doll's face. The bangs I butted against the longer hair and once finished I trimmed up and added a lace bow to the top of her head.
Instead of using the banner that was included with this project I decided to use the Banners and Pennants diecuts. After cutting out and putting together I added sequins and a gem to each of the banners.
I added a little "blush" to her cheeks and a gem to her collar and wa-laa she is finally finished! I hope you enjoyed this project and if you have any questions please let me know.
Also I would like to submit this project for the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes: Challenge #266-267
Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:
Simon Says: Anything But a Card
Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is awesome and enjoy creating!