I spritzed the flower with Plain Jane Fire Baseboard Mist and let dry (you can use a blow dry to speed up the process).
I cut from the Green Burlap Sheet a Holly leaf used the Holly Branch Diecut, applied Mod Podge to the front of the leaf and once dry I spritzed with Kiwi Glimmer Mist. I cut two inches of lace from the Lace Trimmings Assorted Pack and gathered in the center and tied off with Jute Cord. I tied off two more bows with the Jute Cord and then adhered all the pieces to the bag with Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac.
I clipped to the jute cord a Mini Lime Green Clothespin and a tag from the Krafty Christmas Assortment of Tags. I added a button and a dew drop to the tag to finish it off. Oh so simply to decorate you can whip a bunch out in no time.
If you have any questions about this project please let me know.