I added an assortment of flowers to the lower corner of the album along with lace and velvet ric rac.
For the most part I used Prima Madeline 6"x6" collection to decorate with but I did use a couple of cardstock/scrapbook papers scraps that complement the collection.
I cut out tags that where in the Madeline collection and paperclip to the outside of each pocket.
I bought the clock image online but for the life of me I can't remember where if I do I will update. I adhered the bottom half of the image to the flap, added the leaves and flower embellishments and I then cut out a small piece of cardstock, rounded the edges, folded in half and tucked behind the image.
More pull out tags using a variety of tabs...stickers, punches and a old ticket stub that my hubby tried to throw away. ;-)
Another cut out tag with clip and a charm that I had received in a swap that I dressed up with a small circle punch, flower, sequins and dew drop (that is on the other side).
The back inside pocket I added these three little tags I received in a swap. I added little oval punches to the top for a punch of color.
There you have it a completed mini album...over four years later...hehe ;-) I do plan on finishing some of these other projects that has been laying around as time permits. I hope you enjoyed having a look at this little album.
Also I would like to submit this following project for the following challenges:
Simon Says Challenge and Word Art Wednesday Challenge #195
If you have any questions about this project please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, hope your Thursday is awesome and enjoy creating!